Al-Anon Events and Resources
stepping stones 70th anniversary “virtual” picnic — june 5, 2021!
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Stepping Stones is the historic home of Bill W. & Lois W.
- No cost to participate – donations welcome in support of Stepping Stones
- Highlight event: Global premiere 55-minute play reading of “Bill W. & Lois W.: Their Journey in Letters”
- CLICK HERE for more information and to pre-register
- Current Massachusetts Al-Anon/Alateen Bulletin:
- Recording of speakers from past “Al-Anon Without Borders” Zoom meetings:
- Additional Al-Anon skype/e-mail/telephone meetings:
- Al-Anon online chat meetings:
24-Hour Information line: 1-888-425-2666
Stepping Stones, the historic family home of AA and Al-Anon founders Bill and Lois Wilson in Katonah NY, is an inspiring place to visit.
Visit: www.steppingstones.org for directions and information about guided tours.
The Bill Wilson House in East Dorset, Vermont, is the birthplace and living memorial of AA co-founder Bill Wilson. The non-profit B&B is a center for recovery seminars and regular AA and Al-Anon meetings. To learn more visit: www.wilsonhouse.org
Conference-Approved Al-Anon and Alateen Literature
You can order Al-Anon literature from the state Literature Distribution Center (LDC), open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. by:
- Calling (508) 394-4555
- Visiting the website: www.ma-al-anon-alateen.org, or by
- Emailing the LDC at firstname.lastname@example.org